rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have defended Toronto in the past, but now...

I have defended Toronto in the past, but now...

Quote: (10-23-2013 05:48 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

I really have a hard time believing the majority of women in Toronto fit this stereotype...isn't it supposed to be a very internationally diverse city??

In the US for example, you have this crap but a lot of women still want to look good, especially in LA/Miami. Even in the cold cities, NYC/Chicago, while not on par with LA/Miami, a lot of women care about staying fit.

The US cities that would probably mirror the true PC politics of Toronto closely like Seattle or Minneapolis, in the per capita sense have way more fit women than NYC or Chicago.

Why would us Toronto men lie when we lament on our home city? We speak from a place which I believe is the future of all North American cities aside from New York.

You can get direct flights here easy, come up and take a look.

The girl in the video, take a close look at her. If she was dressed up in a nice black dress, heels, and done up she would be very attractive; you can see she has raw shit to work with but she does not try. Mind you Shes stuffing her face but even of this was in LA or NYC the women would dress up before they attention whore, especially if attempting to post online.

But yes Toronto women though diverse and easy on the eyes simply don't try. They have no reason too as money, cock, attention, and assortment of word foodstuffs are at their finger tips.

It's getting bad that within 10secs of speaking to any woman here I can tell of she from here or just recently moved. Her first few words and eye movements tell me if she is a woman or a Toronto droid.

The PCness of Seattle, SF, and Minneapolis is tame compared to here. Liberals from the Bay Area move HERE, yes here even with our winters to live it up in this PC oasis.

Messages In This Thread