rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Economist: UK becoming less educated

Economist: UK becoming less educated

I may be the lone voice of dissent here but after hopping around Europe for a few years and moving to the UK recently I think the country will be just fine.

Why? The English have pride. They have a whole fuckton of pride and the stones to make brash decisions to fix things. If you're in the process of getting a visa in the UK, ask any immigration lawyer or immigration officer about multiculturalism and they'll lay out the straight truth - the UK is backtracking from several decades of Labour-induced immigration chaos. It just takes time for things to balance out (equilibrium, much like anything).

The EDL, even with some of the extremists in it, is proof they are willing to tackle problems at a grassroots level, in my opinion. This kinda stuff is non-existent in other European nations like Germany where voicing even remote criticism of the immigration system gets you painted as a Nazi.

Still pretty disturbing to see places like Marble Arch (the one road alongside it) with nothing but Arabic signs, but it'll balance out. Another thing I noticed is that Brit women actually have children, I see tons of pregnant women here.

Messages In This Thread