rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Picking up 18-20 year olds

I recently got another 18 year old!

A hot black girl with a nice, firm 18 year old body.

She is sleeping on my couch now; with a leash and chain around her neck! I asked her if she likes to sleep with her leash on and she said "yes".

Again, here is the approach:

Quote:Quote:

A saw hot black girl with an amazing body. She had a little collar around her neck which turned me on because I am into "50 shades of grey" and all that stuff .

I walked alongside her and her friend..

me: i love your collar, most people don't have enough swag to pull that off
her: haha thank you
me: how are you guys liking san francisco so far
her: its awesome
me: not too cold for you
her: no i love it
me: good, the natural air conditioning
her: yup
me: are you guys roommates?
her: ya
me: how do they match you up, by major?
her: well, sometimes, but we are on the rainbow floor

I immediately assumed that they are lesbians.

me: oh but you guys are not a couple, you're just roommates?
her: haha ya she is a lesbian and i am pan sexual
me: pan sexual?
her: yes, i don't see age or gender.
me: thats awesome, whats your name?
her: kayley
me: nice to meet you kayley, im gio
her: nice meeting you
me: what are you guys up to?
her: we are headed to the store, do you know how to get there?
me: ya its right there
her: oh thanks hope to see you around
me: do you have a phone number
her: ya sure

I texted her 45 minutes later: (she replied right away)

me: hey kaylay, nice meeting you, you look great today, have a good weekend - Gio

her: nice meeting you as well mr gio!

me: did i spell your name right?

her: you got it

I texed her 45 minutes after meeting her and then again two days later to see if she wanted to hang out:

Text:

me: Hey kayley hope school is going well, i just got some new plum flavored weed wax if you wanna hang out and smoke later, i might go to the beach around 7 --Gio

her: I wish i could but i have plans already lets hang out soon tho

I waited about 5 days to contact her again, Saturday afternoon at 330pm:

I send her this text:

me: Kayley how was your first week of college?, i wanna get burgers and go to the beach later,let me know if your around

her: It was a lot of drama, that sounds good but i dont drive

me: No worries i can pick you up, im thinking around 730

After a few minutes, I also sent her this text:

"Or, we can just hang out on campus, maybe go to the lake"

I wanted to give her an option that didn't include getting into my car. Often times, girls are understandably reluctant to get in to a strangers car. I always suggest an option that does not include the car and allows us to walk from campus.

I didn't hear back from her, for 3 hours, I suspect that she was exploring her other options. I told her 730pm, she texted me at 745pm:

her: Either one sounds good im ready when you are

me: Ok im leaving in 5 mins

She called me, we made arrangements for me to pick her up on campus.

I took her to the beach, she said it was her first time going to the beach in San Francisco. We smoked a joint while standing along the waters edge.

I asked her if she was ready for a cheeseburger. She said she was dying for a cheeseburger. We went to a high end cheeseburger place.

Then, back to my place.

We smoked some more and listened to some music. We were sitting right next to each other on my couch, our knees occasionally touching.

I started my escalation by touching her hands, rubbing them and caressing them, she responded well by turning her hands over and opening them up.

I started to rub her wrists, forearms, upper arms and shoulders taking my time before moving higher. I caressed her collarbone and neckline, rubbed her back and ran my hand across the back of her neck...

Finally, I put my nose on her ear and my face next to hers.. I ran my lips over her neck and hair line..

No 18 year old boy is doing all this shit!

We start making out, I rub her ass, I lightly spank her ass, she says:

"if you're gonna spank me, spank me right"

My mind goes like this:

[Image: dancingman.gif]

My dick goes like this

[Image: bsflag.gif]

She gets up on all fours and exposes her beautiful, round and toned little 18 year old milk chocolate ass.

I spank her, soft at first. I rub her ass and ask her if she has been a "bad girl". She says "yes, very bad". I spank her harder, she moans in stinging delight. I spank and rub, spank and rub..

I could tell it was turning her on because she started getting "goose-bumps" on her ass. Spank and rub, spank and caress..

"spank me daddy"
"i am daddys little slut"
"you are my white daddy"

I had her say all this and more.

I put a finger into her pussy, she moaned and after a few minutes asked for "2 fingers". Finally, she said:

"do you have a condom"

I fucked her good. She wanted it hard and wanted her ass slapped hard. I got out my dog leash and attached it to her collar.

This girl was a real freak. She told me that she had a fetish for older, white men.

Afterwards, she said: "How did you know I was into bdsm"

"Just a hunch", I said. "And, that collar that you were wearing when we met"

"Oh yeah, most people just dismiss it as "goth"
, she replied.

She passed out and a few hours later I drove her back to the dorms, which were packed with college kids smoking and hanging out at 3am!

I am very happy to get this notch! That's two years in a row that I got laid during the first week of school!

I have come to realize that the first few weeks are school are literally like a vacation for these students -- new city, new school, new apartment, new life -- Of course they want to fuck! Their lives are exciting.

It's really a vacation mindset until social circles get formed and reputations begin to get tracked.

"What happens during the first month of school stays in the first month of school"

I can't wait to find another one!

Messages In This Thread