rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preparing for a potential US debt default

Preparing for a potential US debt default

Quote: (10-07-2013 11:58 AM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

It'll happen eventually. The sooner the better in my opinion, they just can't keep on kicking the can down the road, they need to see how really screwed up we are and deal with it head on. Not saying its a good thing, but its either deal with the problems right now, they're not going to ever fix them until people start feeling real hurt instead of pretending nothing is wrong. There's impending collapse coming with this false economy, its been warned for a few years, they never fixed the problems of the last economic collapse so here we are just treading more water.

Was discussing this a few nights ago. From what I understand, we default and say fuck the world , and everybody else follows suit. It would hurt but it is needed. Does anybody truely believe our Congress can fix the problem within the next five years? Cut and tax is the only way and they aren't willing to do either. Congress is too toxic and I don't see Clinton or Christy fixing the problem.

My only issue is what will happen to my dollar?

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread