rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anil Dash and the PC Anti-WhiteMale Brigade are at it at it again. This time Twitter

Anil Dash and the PC Anti-WhiteMale Brigade are at it at it again. This time Twitter

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:59 AM)Frost Wrote:  

Dash is not a dumb guy, and the tech world really does need competent PR/soft skills people like him. He could be doing a million interesting and valuable things, but instead he's off burning his reputational capital saving fair maidens from the patriarchy. I bet his marriage to a women's studies prof had something to do with that set of choices.

I agree. I have a soft spot for the guy. He's not as humorless as the rest of the internet scolds. But he doesn't want reputational capital. He wants fame. Nuanced discussion of complex problems gets you the respect of five other dorks. Race trolling gets you on TV.

He's a clickbait artist. A clever one. There are two ways to blow up on the internet. 1) Own a weird looking cat. 2) Stoke people's outrage and self-pity. If Anil had a pet with chromosome damage we might have been spared this whole debate.

delicioustacos.com

Messages In This Thread