rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

D.C. Captured In One Picture?

D.C. Captured In One Picture?

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:34 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 03:24 PM)j r Wrote:  

I guess this is supposed to mean that DC people are caught upbin their own lives oblivious to "serious" events going on around them. That's actually the opposite of DC.

It would be a good thing if people were oblivious to all the nonsense going on around us. What do we know about the
Capitol "Shooting?" Some chick drove her car into barricades, led the cops on a chase and got shot. Why we should this dude be running scared because of one woman in an Infinniti?

I wish that this picture really did capture DC. Unfortunatley, people here are the first to get scared at the slightest provocation and take to FB and Twitter to go on about the latest faux situation.

In all seriousness, people here work harder than people anywhere else in the world. Say what you want to say about politics and all the other DC-related stigma, we bust our goddamn asses.

Busting ass at "make work fuckery". The real DC (Dork City).[Image: dodgy.gif]

http://ideas.time.com/2013/10/04/shutdow...essential/

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Messages In This Thread