rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted.

Walked in on girlfriend having sex with another dude. How I reacted.

Like to get some feedback on how I reacted when this happened yesterday evening. Here's the rundown.

Met this girl about seven months ago. Pretty cool, tall, brunette with nice tits and a decent ass. I'd give her a 7.5. Started off as a ONS, but didn't begin a relationship until about a month after. Things were solid, she was a cool chick to hang out with. Loved going to the gym and eating right, which was awesome.

During that 6 month period, I didn't really chase any girls that I met at the gym or at the bars (mainly because these girls were a little thick around the mid section or didn't pass my boner test). But, I was a happy camper with the girl I was with so it was all good.

Anyways, I decided to stop over at her apartment after work since I work so close to her. Let myself in like I normally do and here her moaning. I immediately knew she was fucking some dude. A million thoughts rolled through my head for a few seconds wondering how to handle this situation.

It was first anger and rage to beat the shit out of the guy who's dick was in my girlfriend. But then, that rage disappeared and it was just another thing to deal with.

You ever see that movie Lucky Number Slevin when Josh Hartnett walks in on his girl getting plowed, I handled it almost exactly like he did.

I opened the door and they both freak out. My girlfriend screamed and the dude's face turned white as a ghost. I looked at both of them and said "finish up, I'll be outside." Then closed the door and sat on the couch and flicked on the tv. They both came outside scared to say anything. I then stood up and looked at the gu and said "let's go get a beer." Of course the guy agrees because he doesn't want to do anything to piss me off. My girlfriend at this point is completely baffled with tears coming down her face as the dude and I walk out of her apartment.

So, we hit up a random bar and I just ask him a few questions like "how long has this been going on;" things like that. I remained completely calm and the guy just sat there in shock wondering why I wasn't throwing a beating to him.

After the bar, I dropped him back off at the apartment complex and headed back to my house. When I get home, I see my girlfriend sitting on my front porch waiting for me. Get up to my porch and she just bursts into tears. I just look at her and say "sup" and push her out of the way to open my door.

She then follows me into the house where I proceed to sit on my couch, flick on the tv and pack a dip. While I'm trying to watch tv she wimpering and trying to explain herself. I finally break eye contact from the tv after listening to her go on and on and say "hey I got some leftover chicken in the refrigerator if you'd like to stay for dinner."

So I proceed to the kitchen to start reheating my food when she starts yelling at me in incoherent sentences. Wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but she finally called me a prick and ran out the door.

In the end, I thought everything turned out to be pretty entertaining. Really enjoyed screwing with both of them. I was first pissed off but decided to take a step back and gain some composure. Do you all think I should have went through this whole ordeal differently? Would love to hear your thoughts.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread