rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

Lima Peru: A Whiteboy's Pussy Paradise and Travel Tips

So i've been living in Lima Peru for the last 3 years in the district of Miraflores near the edge of the cliff known as "El Malecon", here's a pic
[Image: oqvE0q9.jpg]

The Women

The average woman in Lima Peru is fugly without a doubt especially compared to the places i've lived before, Vancouver Canada, Fort Lauderdale Florida, San Jose Costa Rica, however there are still plenty of sexy broads in Peru of many mixes (my personal fav asian-latinas) and most of them are very attracted to white foreigners, for example finding a Peruvian girl to fuck as a white foreigner is like shooting fish in a barrel, particularly in the clubs, bars, penas (live interactive music party's), beaches (summer-especially the southern beaches are fuck fests), central downtown lima.

The most attractive women can be quite defensive from being repetitively sexually harrassed (very common in the latin american culture) which is something you might want to keep in mind when approaching.

English Speaking Peruvians

Many people in the high end districts speak fairly good english, so you don't have to worry about learning spanish.
Also women love communicating in english here with english natives, I've noticed when they speak it, it's easier to gain rapport with them because they are more down to relate in a second language as it makes them feel smarter.

My Experience with Women in Lima

When I first arrived 3 years ago I remember my first lay in Peru with no game.
I went to my first club which was the high end "OM" in Miraflores which was flooded with white and exotic latinas. I never recieved so many curious gazing stares before in my life and I met ramdom 7's and 8's who were down to fuck had I not been such a greedy noob I'd be telling you about that experience instead, I ended up fucking a 6 that never left my side even while I made out with her friend. She showed me how to dance salsa as she wiped the filthy sweat off my forehead every chance she got and soon enough she was wiping me down with her bed sheets. The funny thing is she initiated the whole thing, took me to her place and rode me like a cowgirl after a few more glasses of whiskey (Drink of Choice for Peruvian Women).

This case was not a rarity, it is common for a women to inititate the idea of going back to her place when your a white foreigner.
I've had Peruvian women that will go out of their way to please me even after just meeting them for the first time.
It's crazy how they will treat a white foreigner like gold for no other reason than the color of their skin but it makes sense because racism is quite prevalent here compared to north america as sad as that may be the white race is seen as superior to all other races in Peru which is why they benefit far more than the other races.

I've been approached in 3 months during a summer period on the beach here in Lima Peru more than I have most of my life residing in Vancouver and I'm 26, that says a lot about the power of the white dank here.

Take advantage of the plenty of Peruvian pussy craving for your foreign johnson whether you have zero game or are a casanova you will get layed often here in Peru if you look for it.

Weather

Lima is known as the city of kings because of it's mild temperatures, the climate is similar to Spains mediteranean coastal climate, it's perfect here, never rains and never gets too cold or too hot,

FOOD

The food is among the best in the world and so diverse that a new Peruvian dish can be served every day of the year for a whole year.
There is more culinary institutes here in Lima per capita than any other place on earth, Frommers didn't just list Peru as the no. 1 top food and drink location of 2012 for no reason.

The cost of food here can be as little as 2 bucks for a tasty two course meal (soup and main dish known as Menoo) to as much as 30 bucks a dish at the finest restaurants, in general you can expect to pay around 50-75% less than what you would pay in the States for the same quality unless it's an American franchise.

Travel and Biodiversity

Peru is in the top 5 most biodiverse places on the planet and it has most of the world's micro climates, I've already travelled to the Amazon jungle where I lived for three months hunting animals, drinking the ayahuasca brew with a Shipibo shaman, travelling through the amazon river in a dugout canoe alone and reenergizing my batteries. If you've never seen pristine wild rainforest in it's rawest form full of wild life action I highly recommend stopping by Iquitos-the largest populated city in the world inaccessible by land which is the gateway to the amazon.

Also Lima has thousands of archaeological locations through out the country full of mystery, relics and friendly hot fit hiker chicks with layed back, loose vibes looking for an experience.

Also highly recommend Cusco where plenty of fit unreserved foreign women go to hike all around the city including the several day long machu picchu trek.

From Lima you can reach a new climate and ecology within 30 mins drive so you always have something to see and do.

The central Amazon jungle has some of the most picturesque waterfalls and it's only a 6 hour drive from lima or an 8 hour bus ride
Highly Recommended

The mountainous Sierra, land of the coca leaf is as little as 45 mins from Lima.

I Highly Highly Recommend fucking while under the influence of the san pedro cactus, it's a life changing experience and will by far be the best sex you've ever had in your entire life, imagine having 10 times increased sensitivity, it's unfathomable until you try it.

I originally came here for vacation but stayed here for the higher quality of life for a fraction of the price of living in Vancouver.

If you got any q's or concerns about travelling here throw em at me.

Messages In This Thread