rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kanye West rages on twitter at Jimmy Kimmel

Kanye West rages on twitter at Jimmy Kimmel

Quote: (09-28-2013 02:51 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

@Enigma: I wasn't aware that Kanye and Kimmel were tight friends. Family functions in Hollywood don't mean shit when they all know each other, especially the more famous ones.

He didn't mock his entire belief systems. He mocked the part about leather jogging pants and him being the world's most famous rockstar. It's a joke. If he is the world's biggest rockstar as he claims to be then he should know that all comedians make fun of rockstars all the time for being junkies, sex addicts, and dumbasses.

Kanye would have been better off agreeing and amplifying or keeping his mouth shut. TYPING ON TWITTER IN ALL CAPS JUST MAKES HIM LOOK MORE STUPID. NO THEY ARE NOT IN GRADE 5 ANYMORE AND KANYE ISN'T SPECIAL. THESE LATE NIGHT SHOW HOSTS SURVIVE ON MAKING FUN OF OTHER CELEBRITIES. THAT'S THEIR BREAD AND BUTTER.

No, I agree that Kanye handled it wrong. He is definitetly overly sensitive about certain things but he is one of the most known and most hate celebrities around. I can see how that would weigh on you after a while, deserved or not. He didn't really start acting like this until his mother died.

The part about the leather jogging pants was Kanye talking about racism and citing European designers rejecting his ideas and later stealing them for themselves. Like I said, of course leather jogging pants is going to sound silly to an American audience. Most European fashion would.

The interview is an hour long and it leads up to moments where Kanye is speaking very passionately about things he believes in. The interviewer is extremely active in the conversation.

That's what Kanye is mad about. I doubt he cares about the "#1 rockstar from what planet remark". Agree or not, I don't think most people would be happy if someone they knew portrayed them as a child for speaking about things they were adamant about.

Messages In This Thread