rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Zero Date Bangs: Reduce Your Variables, Bang More Girls

Quote: (01-29-2015 12:11 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Anyone have some procedures on how to do this over at the girl's place instead? My logistics are a bit off to fully employ this recipe.

I rarely do that anymore, but when I have done it, it’s always been through phone conversation. Some women think they know you when they’ve spoken to you on the phone.

I’ve also made sure that phone conversations are pretty late, like after 11pm. This way the woman is already lying in bed, and pretty relaxed, and she may have her guard down.

Sometimes this leads to phone sex, once I’ve made them cum, I say something, like “I would love to this in person,, when can I come over?” Sometimes, she’ll say yes and give a date and time, or if her family situation doesn’t allow it, she’ll come to my place.

I used a bit of phone game here.... Whenever she kept on saying that she wanted to go a restaurant, I kept on saying, no come over to my place. She eventually gave in.

Messages In This Thread