rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever been offered Money to do something Gay?

Have you ever been offered Money to do something Gay?

Quote: (09-20-2013 01:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2013 12:54 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I've never been in that situation but I've sometimes wondered if I'd be tempted. Imagine a gay guy comes up to you and offers you 10 000$, to be deposited securely in your bank account, if you spend an hour of gay sex with him. Do you accept? The obvious answer is "no". What if he offers 100 000$? 1 000 000$? Following the famous adage, does everyone have a price and it's just a matter of haggling?

I would say no to even a billion dollars, because I know that when I have that billion, I would not be able to enjoy it knowing I let another man fuck me in the butt.

What if it's you fucking a man in the butt? Or getting your dick sucked by a man?

FYI, I have been offered money by gays (nothing high enough to make me consider going gay). Gays hit on me frequently. But they don't pass the boner test [Image: smile.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread