rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men taking too much space on subway tumblr

Men taking too much space on subway tumblr

Quote: (09-20-2013 11:39 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2013 11:19 AM)liveandlearn7 Wrote:  

We should make a tumblr entitled, "Stupid girls who block the entire sidewalk by walking with all their friends side by side"

This is an epidemic in NYC. If they approach me on the sidewalk, I started cold-shouldering these girls and not moving into the street so they can pass me. If I'm behind them and I want to pass them, I cut right in the middle of them as well now instead of going around them. You learn to walk on the right side in elementary school. Some women are so inconsiderate. I saw a guy on a wheelchair the other day and these girls made him go around them into the gutter too...on 7th ave with cars flying!

Or even just women by themselves who try to walk through you like you're not even there - notorious in nightclubs. Have to drop em' a shoulder from time to time.

I love dropping a low shoulder check into dick pedestrians. I got to do that a lot in Berlin.

Messages In This Thread