rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Move From Baltimore to Austin (but work for Sandberg wannabe)

Move From Baltimore to Austin (but work for Sandberg wannabe)

Quote: (09-20-2013 07:19 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

The rapport was off probably because you got her horny with all of the RVF stuff. In her mind, "Omg this is the guy Sheryll was talking about! The bad boy with good stuff!"

Fuck. This is really starting to make sense. She's decently attractive, solid 7 I'd say, around my age. She's just a tad over the line on the buff/tall side from what I go for, but I'd hit if there were no consequences. I did my best to remain stoic/logical in the interview and no matter how good of answers I gave to her questions, her responses were just off. Like my example of project I designed and completed that was tailor-made to what they need help with- All the guys responses: "wow, that's impressive and what we need". Her: "ugh, I bet you were glad when that was over."

All the rapport problems was probably frustration because I wasn't hitting on her and giving her the type of attention she wanted.

I've had two female bosses that were attracted to me shortly after graduating college and it was hell-on-earth, I ended up having to quit both jobs. You make one wrong move/mistake and it's ten times worse, they throw a fit for minor shit, complain to supervisors about you, etc. I think many if not most female managers have a 6th sense for that undercover alpha in the office who is alpha outside but just trying to get by at work - you're the guy who pump and dumped them in college and never called them again, and now they will have their revenge.

I'm in a very data-driven field -the brain I use for work is completely different for the one I use for gaming. Other guys might be able to navigate a situation like this by giving them the right amount of attention to keep her at bay, but I don't want to deal with that shit at work, it's two totally different mindsets, at least for me for me. If I'm gaming a girl I'm trying to fuck her. If I'm working, I'm trying to analyze and solve problems. The two just don't mix well, in my experience.

Messages In This Thread