rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Novelty races and the fat chicks who run them

Novelty races and the fat chicks who run them

Saw an interesting podcast posted to reddit about these new novelty races that have been popping up the last few years that SWPLs absolutely adore. From what I can tell 75% of the participants and white chicks and the other 25% are manginas.

"Novelty races and the fat chicks who run them"

Have any of you guys noticed this? They are usually no more than a mile or two in distance and more often than not end with some kind of food... like cupcakes. Price is usually $35 or more per head.

I was talking to a woman (early 30s, single mom) and we got on the subject of exercise. She asked me "why" I run. I didn't even understand the question. Why the fuck does anyone do any exercise? She told me she just started running because she was getting in shape to do the WARRIOR DASH. Which is a 5k dressed up with mud pits and jungle gyms and special effects.

[Image: pORMxvW.jpg]

[Image: Otk8ebS.jpg]

[Image: warrior_dash_2010_sebastien.jpg]

Dozens of these things have cropped up in the last couple of years. RUN OR DYE:

[Image: eCDRuem.jpg]

[Image: 3JLC2SU.jpg]

[Image: hWxld0U.jpg]

KRISPY KREME CHALLENGE (you run two whole miles and then eat a dozen motherfucking donuts):

[Image: OxfcI5o.jpg]

[Image: IOA2nyJ.jpg]

And here's what really cracked me up today: a casting call for MTV's True Life "I'm running a Tough Mudder"

[Image: I2lFVez.png]

Quote:Quote:

Would most people look at you and be shocked to hear you're participating in a race like this?

Translation: "are you a fat chick?"

I don't know why this bothers me so much. I know people are free to spend their time and money on whatever gives them happiness... but this is just basic physical fitness. Everyone should be able to run a mile without all this self-congratulatory you-go-girl Instagram bullshit.

Messages In This Thread