rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female "Sex Tourists" in Cambodia

Female "Sex Tourists" in Cambodia

They're everywhere...

Mostly fat (or at least "big-boned"), homely, and hippyish NG0-types. Well, I doubt they see it that way but I keep seeing women here who are dating or at least getting boned by guys well out of their league, looks-wise. Even tuk tuk drivers are getting laid by white chicks out here.

Funny considering these are the same type of women who would give men flak in Thailand, where the guys don't hit on them. But put them in Cambodia, where the men actually find them attractive, and they're all for it.

Anyone else notice this here? I also saw it a little bit in Laos. You see it sometimes in Thailand but typically it's only the rasta guys pimpin' the hippy bars.

A couple Cambodian guys I hang out with are lifters, ripped as hell, and have a decent dose of game (though they've still got a bit of that Cambodian inferiority complex going). They hit the tourist bars every night macking on heavyset white chicks. I rarely see them buying their own beers. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Almost every young guy I've talked to has banged a foreign chick.

EDIT: Not that I give a shit; I just find it funny and interesting.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread