rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

Man Creates First Suicide Blog

Roissy put this on twitter the other day and I remember reading through some of it. The guy definitely wasn't stupid and had a good sense of what he was getting into and leaving behind whether you agree with his motivations or not.

Quote:Quote:

"Although I did not choose to be born here, or my instincts regarding survival and reproduction, or the emotions which determine my personality, or the physical features that grant me power, or my family or society that raised me, I can choose when I shall leave this mortal coil. It is the one thing that separates a man from a beast, and demonstrates that our reason, which is unnatural to all things, elevates us to the power of God."

I'm not religious at all, but since ancient times man has tried to become "like the gods". Don't we all strive for those moments when we can become something more than a walking, talking sack of meat? We all have to find our way to those moments, but I also believe it's one of the reasons we're here.

Winston Churchill said it best: "We are all worms. But I believe that I am a glow-worm."

Messages In This Thread