rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

A girl I've been seeing for 7 weeks was charging her phone on my laptop. Little did she know I am able to transfer all her data within a few seconds. I thought her messages would provide some educational value and entertainment.

I knew from the start that I am not the only guy she is fucking but it's still an eye-opener when you read explicit messages to/from other guys on her phone while she is being all lovey dovey with me.

Message from her about me to a gym guy she is fucking:
"i went to the gym yesterday and the tall guy was there to aka Every10GivesMeA10. and we were talking. and when I walked away (he told me later) one of the guys was like: "yeh u guys wud make a good couple cuz both of you are tall, but isnt she with that other guy? Yep hun, so according to the gym we are a couple"

Guy replies with: "That's Alpha right there."
Later he says: "I can't wait to suck your clit tonight"
Her reply later: "I love your dick"

Little does he know I busted my nut in her 5 times and took pictures of the creampie.

I went on a short trip with her as well and he spotted us at the train station. The guy sent her all kinds of jealousy and hate filled messages. Girl replies with: "haha see you later"

I don't mind the hate though. I never hate on other guys in front of girls. That guy has weak game. I 'stole' his bitch from the way I see it. They have been 'dating' for 6 months while I fucked her on the 2nd date and since I have been reading these messages it has been more hate fucking.

Other stuff:
"The guy is always on drugs, if he aint on weed hes on coke. I dont mind but he plays with my emotions. the last day we fucked, omg tanja, never in my life i felt like i was just a peace of meat, being fucked
[Image: AmptRC6.jpg]

There's more crap as well but I won't post them out of disgust. I wonder if I will still be able to get it up with this slut.

Messages In This Thread