rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RFC: approach or not approach?

RFC: approach or not approach?

Ummm.... Very few attractive women will approach you, unless you are extremely attractive, or have some kind of high status or fame/reputation as Roosh mentions. Attractive women just don't approach men, I don't know if it's societal, cultural, or evolutionary, but it's basically a fact of life. You simply can't expect women to approach you, so if you want any increase in your success with women, approaching is mandatory.

It sounds like you are very anti-social and are proud of it, well I'll tell you as someone who has been shy, anti-social, and has had social anxiety, you get out what you put in. Therefore, if you sit at the end of the bar staring at your drink, you can't expect people to engage you or talk to you. Maybe you should be a little more open, or open-minded, there are cool people out there, but if you just assume everyone sucks, you'll never meet them. Sometimes it's just going with the flow, and having a good time.

What your saying about having better success when you don't approach, is kind of obvious, you're not really having better results, it's just that any women that approaches you is obviously going to be attracted to you straight off the bat, increasing the probability for success. It's possible that you just need to work on your "game" if it's something that is important to you, if you're success rates approaching are low, it could be because you just aren't very charming, smooth, interesting, etc. to the women you meet. Or maybe you're vibe is just off, if you are not in a social mood, and not having fun, women will pick up on that from a mile away, and it will repel them.

I guess what it boils down to is how bad do you want to get laid? Are you willing to put forth any effort? I know I was a horny dude who couldn't get laid for shit, for the longest time, it was tormenting, but I didn't do anything about changing my situation. Also, I have heard you say on these boards repeatedly how women aren't up to your standards, and you don't find Latinas, Asians, etc. attractive, but to me it sounds like you're kind of close-minded, or maybe narrow-minded. I can understand that if you're coming from a place like Eastern Europe where some countries the vast majority of women are attractive and would be considered stunners here in the U.S.

But... there are hot women every where, and there are some damn hot women, including Latinas and Asians in Cali., if you're in the San Jose/Silicon Valley, that area is known as "Man Jose" and is suffering from a serious shortage of hot women, I suggest you try SF, Santa Cruz, etc. We can't all date 9s and 10's all the time, it's ideal and what we all desire, but sometimes we got to deal with reality, I'll casually date a girl even if she's only a 6 or 7, if she's cool and DTF all the time, IMHO it's better than paying $400 for an hour with some hotter 10 off cityvibe.com

Messages In This Thread