rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex Girlfriend from Brasil coming to visit me in Buenos Aires

Ex Girlfriend from Brasil coming to visit me in Buenos Aires

Just to be on the safe side, change both girl's names in your phone to guy's names. If the Brazil girl's name is Becky change it to Benny.

Since the one you have coming into town is only gonna be in your city 2 days this is an easy one so don't get to stressed or you'll blow it.

On those two days, hang out with your Argentina chick early in the day. Tell her you aren't feeling well and you want to go home. Sell it. Tell her you're going to the doctor and you have something communicable you don't want to give her, such as strep throat. Strep throat is a great excuse to get you out of talking on the phone, too. Keep the texts simple, only say things like "Sleeping, but I miss you." Just tell her to stay away so you can let the antibiotics to their thing.

Then you get with the Brazil one later in the evening, because night time is the right time. Then since the girl from Brazil is traveling, just go with her. Tell your Argentina girl someone died somewhere in the world, and you gotta go to their funeral. Tell her how much it sucks that you gotta go know, since you're still feeling the strep throat.

Just be a good salesman and this will all work out. I'm pulling for you brah.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread