rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

Should I Stay OR Should I Go

So another quick update:
I went out with this girl yesterday and things went great. We went to drink wine at a place right down the street from where I live. We talked for a bit, had a couple glasses of wine and then I challenged her to an arm wrestling match, I said if I win you have to kiss me, if you win I have to kiss you. Of course I won so she kissed me on the cheek. Then we played a few more silly games like thumb wrestling, rock paper scissors, anything I could think of and every time I won had her kiss me, by about the fourth or fifth game we were making out. Then we ran out of games to play so we just ended up making out for a while.

After that I suggested we go back to my place to watch a movie. She declined and suggested we just walk to a nearby park. SO we did. We sat and talked for about fifteen minutes and then I asked her again if she wanted to go watch a movie and she said yes!

Anyway, went back to my place, watched part of a movie, started making out and eventually ended up on my bed. THings got pretty steamy. We didn't have sex, which honestly I'm fine with. I really don't mind waiting a couple dates. Actually kind of prefer it to be honest.

But all in all a great day. I texted her this morning and she texted right back that she had a great time. We have plans for next weekend.

Thanks for your support.

Messages In This Thread