rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you get flaked on

When you get flaked on

I was supposed to go out with a chic tonight. This would've been the second time we met up in the last month or so. She flaked tonight. I don't know if her excuse was real or BS but she was apologetic. I didn't get all mad or anything on the phone, I just let it slide and my attitude was "whatevers..." She offered to reschedule. I told her I'll let her know how's it looking later in the week as I may have a lot going on next weekend. I don't even know yet if I will, but told her that anyway.

I'm never quite sure what the appropriate response to a flake should be. If you act mad about it, then that could come off as AFC, yet it lets the girl know you take your time seriously and don't make plans with me unless you are going to follow through. But then you don't want to seem like you care all that much and are that emotionally invested in hanging out with her to the point that you get bent out of shape over it.

On the other hand, you can just let it roll off your back and you won't seem needy or easily derailed by it(And I think keeping your composure is a strong Alpha trait), yet without showing you are pissed, she might think it's cool to just break plans again whenever she feeling no threat that you will get mad at her.

Messages In This Thread