rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitterness in the Manosphere

Bitterness in the Manosphere

Quote: (07-28-2013 05:37 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Anger is a stage everyone has to go through when processing grief.

Some will get out of that stage, although most will not.

I just started coming out of the anger stage this year. I still have anger deep inside my heart, and it's why I am trying to stay as quiet as possible on here until it fades completely.

I am almost on year 3, and the first 2.5 years were a combination on brutal failure marred by periods of intense psychological pain.

Honestly, I think you have to be insane on some level to reach greater heights. I don't think I would have improved if it wasn't for the fact that I was obsessed with this. I have spent most of my waking moments over the past three years reflecting on who I am, and then obsessing about all the ways I could improve myself. That's probably been about 90% of my thoughts for 3 straight years.

As far as complaining goes, I have always been against it. Mark Minter may have had a poor divorce, but at least he played a conscious part in it. After the divorce, he does nothing to improve his situation.

Where I come from is completely different, I had no conscious choice over what I experienced when I was 8. Yet, I am left with the aftermath of what happened. As much as I would like to complain, the question is, what can I do about it? No one can change the past. Time machines don't exist, so why even dwell on the past. It is over.

Mark made the mistake of living in the past. He could have made the decision to let go of the past, and begin living for himself in the present moment. Instead he took the easy way out, and began venting on the internet.

I feel that this is a fork in the road a lot of people are presented with. The first path is filled with obstacles, struggle, pain, but ultimately leads to a better life. The second has no obstacles, no struggle, and a little bit of pain, but it leads to a dead end. Most people take the second path.

Messages In This Thread