rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitterness in the Manosphere

Bitterness in the Manosphere

This post is motivated by Mark Minter's ex-wife revealing he is a chronically unemployed, deadbeat dad who hypocritically rails financial exploitation in divorce. Other posters whine about feminist indoctrination in college. These guys choose to take easy liberal arts classes instead of going to the math, science, economics, or business departments. They complain about HR women supervising their staff positions, instead of building autonomous responsible line careers. They even bash gays, as though gays were remotely responsible for their problems. I have already written about MRA's utter failure to read and properly cite the literature on false rape.

I'm not denying the validity of mens' problems or telling them "man up" and solve other peoples' problems. I guess the internet is a convenient place to vent, and that creates a distorted atmosphere here. Let's try to put a more positive and constructive tone on the forum. [Image: idea.gif]

Messages In This Thread