rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Vitaly: Are you on steroids?

New Vitaly: Are you on steroids?

Yeah, one of these days he's going to get knocked out.

Sorry if it seems like I'm turning this into another race topic, but it always strikes me in these videos how mellow and non-defensive the black guys are about getting fucked with. At least in the ones where he's messing with athletes. His shit doesn't seem to phase them at all and some are even eager for the challenge (remember the do you even lift video when the ones guy was ready to go to the gym and outlift him?).

The white guys always get all bent out of shape. I'm a white guy and I'd probably get bent out of shape if someone came up to me and singled me out and started fucking with me like that too. I think we could all learn from the black guys in these videos though and not let people irk us so easily. I could certainly use a bit of that in my life.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread