rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter is getting married?

Mark Minter is getting married?

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/07/2...heartiste/

Why would he get married again?

This is from CH, Kate is his supposed fiancee.

Kate

Thanks, Lily. Yes, I am engaged. And preparing for battle. I had a couple of days of pure happiness before people started googling him and reading his writing in the sphere. Now the parents are upset and informed me of an appointment they have made for me with a counselor today. I am insulted, but I understand why they are concerned. I will go and hopefully their concerns will be allayed. I guess I should be grateful they’ve decided to take an interest in my life.

on July 24, 2013 at 8:11 am Lily

I’m happy for you, Kate. Why should you be alone? I believe a woman’s utmost happiness stems from being in a relationship with a man, in spite of what the feminists would have us believe. You found love again, kudos to you.

That said, your statement left me a bit concerned. What did you mean by: “I had a couple of days of pure happiness before people started googling him and reading his writing in the sphere.”

What sphere? Where is he writing and what did he write? Did I miss something?

Is this an internet connection you have with this guy? How long have you known him?

on July 24, 2013 at 9:05 am Matthew King

Now the parents are upset and informed me of an appointment they have made for me with a counselor today.

Hahahaha. Fucking people.

No shepherd, and one herd! Everyone wants the same; everyone is the same: he who feels differently goes voluntarily into the madhouse. …

They are clever and know all that has happened: so there is no end to their derision. People still quarrel, but are soon reconciled — otherwise it upsets their stomachs.

They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.

“We have discovered happiness,” — say the Last Men, and they blink.

— Zarathustra, prologue

I wouldn’t go. I would play up the crazy because fuck them.

Whatever possessed you to send the bourgeois fam to these precincts, however, I have no idea. It’s like sending out your Save The Dates in Persian cuneiform and expecting them to comply.

On the other hand, I have no idea who this guy is, and the relatives might just be saving your body from its journey to being half-eaten in the bottom of a dumpster.

Matt

on July 24, 2013 at 12:46 pm Kate

Thank you very much, Lily. The “sphere” is short for Manosphere- this set of blogs. Try to keep up, Matt, please Smile I did not send them here. They were concerned about me and looked him up and all these articles came up: “Who is Mark Minter,” etc. And let me tell you, the answer in that article is not really what you want your parents to read. Anyway, it is all sorted out now. Apparently my dad was already won over by my explanation of our plans last night and today was just a chance for my mom to voice her concerns. The next time someone ’round here even thinks about criticizing me, I hope they will remember I went to fucking bat for the way of life we believe in and a woman’s right to marry a Man.

on July 24, 2013 at 3:02 pm Lily

I see, he comments on the Manosphere, and you met him online. I think I remember a Mark Minter occasionally commenting on CH.

I’m not surprised your parents freaked out. They wouldn’t understand Manosphere philosophy. I’m sure they think such men are abusive, especially parents raised in the 50s and 60s and bought into feminist philosophy of egalitarianism. Anyhow, I hope you know him well, and you’re right for each other. Hate to see you unhappy once more.

See Matt, this means there is still hope you’ll find your soul mate on the Manosphere after all. Feministx too, has a chance of exchanging that sugar daddy of hers for some alpha blood Wink

on July 24, 2013 at 3:17 pm Kate

There is an ehow void on the topic of “how to marry a man your mother thinks is a misogynist.”

Messages In This Thread