rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best of xojane

The best of xojane

xojane is a feminist website where women write about their favorite topics (themselves).

It's also the funniest site on the internet if you're a red pill man.

The unintentional comedy present here is almost hard to believe. These women write so earnestly about their "problems" and in the process confirm as true literally every negative stereotype about modern American women: they're inane, entitled, incredibly narcissistic, highly delusional, lack all self-awareness and riddled with a cornucopia of personality disorders. Some of the articles are so ridiculous that you can't help but burst out laughing. Seriously, this site is fucking hysterical. This thread will be an ongoing collection of the most hilarious and hamsterific xojane articles. I'll get us started with a few:

Gawker Misgendered Me and A Simple Correction Started "Ou"-gate

Any article that begins with the sentence, "One of the most common situations I encounter as a visible genderqueer writing and working online is misgendering," is guaranteed to be fucking gold.

I Got A New Nipple Ring And I Really Want To Show It Off More, But I'm Not Sure How To Do It Without Randomly Flashing People

An attention whore rambles on about her nipple piercing.

I Never Wear Underwear, Even on Public Transportation, Even When I Have My Period

The fuck?

I'm Seriously Considering Going to A New Hairstylist If My Current One Doesn't Stop HAIR SHAMING Me

Did you know that "hair shaming" was a thing?

It's OK to Have Super Specific Dating Requirements -- (I Know I Do!)

A spectacular display of pure hamster by a 30-something future cat lady.

IT HAPPENED TO ME: I'm A Single Mom Who Got Pregnant Again On My First Date In 10 Years

The most horrible thing about this story is the ending, which will make you want to vomit.

IT HAPPENED TO ME: A Drunk Stranger Pretended To Kidnap Me Because He'd Seen It In A Funny Movie

The hamster takes a flirtatious practical joke at a drunken pool party and turns it into an attempted kidnapping.

I Screamed at My Therapist for Asking About My Short Skirt and Then Got Sexually Harassed a Million Times So Maybe He Was Right

Pretty sure this chick is legitimately insane.

IT HAPPENED TO ME: I Felt Insecure About My Body, So My Boyfriend Wrote Me This Sexy Size-Positive Letter

A pathetic chubby chasing beta writes his landwhale girlfriend a paean to her fat folds. Seriously.

I Went On A Re-Date And It Was Awful

A carousel rider runs through the entire male population of Los Angeles. Her vagina must look like saddle leather at this point.

The 5 Different "Roles" I Play With Men Who I Am Attracted To: From Femme Fatale to Perfect Wife

A delusional hamster rationalizes her inability to connect with men after years of riding random cock as personal empowerment.

That's all for now.

Be sure to keep the thread bumped with the latest comedy from our liberated sisters over at xojane!

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread