rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Be That Girl: false rape awareness campaign

Don't Be That Girl: false rape awareness campaign

Quote: (07-19-2013 02:53 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

of course they're crazy. they have a different idea in their heads about how it looks like to other people. maybe they think looking crazy means looking deep

these pics are so annoying
[Image: 2e3phxs.jpg]

Bear in mind how recent a phenomenon this is. I don't even remember girls doing this twenty years ago. It seems to have arisen only in the 2000's, presumably with the expansion of the web and social media.

What's notable is that these chicks are consciously making themselves *less* attractive when they do extreme facial poses like this. My feeling is that this is an implicit message to men in today's debased sexual market to the effect of - "You'll still beg for my pussy no matter what I do, how much weight I gain, and how unfeminine I act."

The other aspect to it is that photos like these are insincere. Normally facial expressions match up with someone's internal emotional state. These kinds of extreme, almost Japanese anime-style facial gesticulations are a kind of mask, covering up the girl's fucked up psychological makeup.

Messages In This Thread