rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections On Delivering Pizzas Through College

Reflections On Delivering Pizzas Through College

Quote: (07-13-2013 12:01 PM)Don Corleone Wrote:  

What are we supposed to do with this information?

I sincerely don't intend this as a slight against you, as I like many of your posts. I truly am unsure of your aim. It's all generalization based upon your experiences in one city. It may be true for that area, but nationwide? Your post claims absolutes when really you reference a subjective reality within a corner of America. You learned about your area but it doesn't justify such broad claims to the nature of things.

Do you recommend this profession? It seems to have some advantages, but if given the chance to pursue other opportunities, would you recommend something else to the young dogs? The disadvantages you mentioned had a great impact on my choice in response.

They're thought pieces.

There's plenty here that you can take action from

1) considering a career in service - stick to lily white price-unconscious areas.

2) realize dealing with hungry people is dealing with a hostile crowd - so you should learn emotional judo techniques to turn their anger into your advantage.

3) Crisis moments can create great camaraderie afterwards - so be ready with the liquor when the office crazy is over - real easy to bond with people you wouldn't normally bond with

4) Getting money out of women is the same as getting sex out of them, possibly better. So if you can engineer shit where she has to open her purse, you can open her legs.

5) White people can actually see that racism still exists, but threats also come from within as well. When one's reality about race goes from abstract to concrete - there are choices you may make will change.

Say you're a white guy trying to talk to a black chick. If you go in knowing that 1) white people will say/and do some foul shit to her, 2) black women/people have probably said and done some foul shit to her - you then understand her generally defensive attitude about everything - and that she will have insurmountable suspicion about what your true motives and desires.

6) If you're rolling with the economically and socially privileged, you have to be mindful of the people who will disrespect your humble beginnings.

From a helicopter position, i'd assume that it was richer and better socialized white people calling out 2Wycked for being white trash, but you can't ever tell these days. Indians, Asians, and Middle Easterners sometimes adopt the views of the middle/professional class white people when it suits them or endears them to the group.

7) Delivery jobs are a great way to get a foundation for socialization and money - both of which help game tremendously

8) These kinds of jobs can build mental toughness.

In general, 2Wycked drops lots of intellectual candy. (although his liquorice comments can be tossed) Maybe as he enters the profession, he'll get better at taking the theory and turning it into practical advice for lay people.

WIA

Messages In This Thread