rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you really want to make a difference...

If you really want to make a difference...

Meet and mentor/show/teach a guy something. We learn by doing not reading. There are lot of guys on here, I am sure, that are much better than me at picking up women, that have more knowledge and experience than I do. But as my signature states I have an open invitation to anyone that wants to meet me. I have never turned someone down and actually make an extra effort to meet someone I have not met before.

It's cool to write about your experiences and it's fun reading about them BUT if you really want to make a difference then the most effective way to pass on knowledge is giving guys the chance to experience it for themselves.

Don't them tell, show them.

It's just like hunting. You can't tell someone how to hunt. You have to show them. It's how animals do it, it's how the native Indians did it...for that matter it's the only way to do it. We bitch and moan about women and attention whoring but a lot of the writing on here is just the male version of that.

One more thing, I have met a lot of guys from here and for the most part they have all turned out to be cool and interesting - great guys. So if you are thinking you are going to meet a bunch of weirdos or something you don't have to worry about that.

It's also they best way to learn and improve yourself. When you can teach someone something that's when you really know it. It forces you to break things down and analyze what and how you do what you do and what your strengths and weaknesses are.

Messages In This Thread