rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is the biggest hamster I've seen in a long time

This is the biggest hamster I've seen in a long time

Looking forward to indirectly supporting her obesity through my tax dollars.

I don't mean to reframe this and make it about getting on a soapbox and start preaching to the choir, but I honestly don't understand why it is some excruciating anathema to some people to get some fucking exercise 2-3 hours a week. I have considerable nerve damage, my lower back and left leg is constantly throbbing with pain. I hate sitting down. I hate standing up even more. Sometimes my left leg just locks up and I end up hobbling around like some poor malformed drunken cripple. Guess what? I still go to the gym. I still squat. I do pullups with weight attached to my dip belt. Sometimes between exercises I have to lay down on the floor for 15 minutes before I can get up and continue lifting. I try to eat right. On bad days, I have to dope myself up before going to the gym, but I still go. I look at people with fat bodies that have no structural damage and shake my head. What the fuck is wrong with these people? I'd kill to have their body.

Messages In This Thread