rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Men profiled in 3 minutes.

Toronto Men profiled in 3 minutes.

Quote: (07-06-2013 05:38 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2013 05:30 PM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Quote: (07-06-2013 05:20 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

What the fuck? Why does every man look like a homosexual omega basement dweller?

To be fair, that Wendy's is just a block or two from Toronto's gay village, I'm pretty sure I recognize its interior. I'd wager most guys from around there who aren't gay are effeminate beta hipsters.

That's the only Wendy's Downtown, the gay village got its own fast food shit. Those losers in the video hardly are hipsters either, just regular schlubs.

That is your garden variety Toronto Beta scattered all throughout in that video.

It's also right beside UofT, Ryerson and a bunch of other downtown stuff, not just Church and Wellesley. Agreed, pretty typical.

We need a "Toronto Women profiled in 3 minutes" video. It would be just as bad, or worse.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread