rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Edward Snowden's Dad: Beta of the Year?

Edward Snowden's Dad: Beta of the Year?

Quote: (06-28-2013 11:30 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

1). Stay abroad, be an international man of mystery and bask in the attention of foreign women. Two places he can stay are Russia and Venezuela. This is punishment?

You paint a very rosy picture of his future prospects in those places. I doubt it will match reality. He is going to have to watch his back for the rest of his life and wonder when he will end up being a bargaining chip to be traded back to the US.

I'm no political expert, but it seems to me there is a strong possibility he will end up being involved in some political trade and sent back to the US eventually.

The US government is going to do whatever it takes to get him back. If he just floats away to some foreign country to live as "an international man of mystery and bask in the attention of foreign women" it will open the gates for many others with sensitive information to do the same. Our government is going to try their damnedest to make sure this doesn't happen.

If photos start to surface of him in clubs with sexy Russian women on his arm, dozens upon dozens of these CIA/NSA computer betas are going to start dreaming about following in Snowden's footsteps.

Messages In This Thread