rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Edward Snowden's Dad: Beta of the Year?

Edward Snowden's Dad: Beta of the Year?

According to this BBC story, he's trying to broker a deal to get his kid back in the good ol' USA on the condition he not be held before trial (hahaha), subjected to a gag order (hahahaha) and gets to pick where he's tried (good luck with that).

What I want to know is: why is this his dad's focus? The way I see it, Edward Snowden has two choice:

1). Stay abroad, be an international man of mystery and bask in the attention of foreign women. Two places he can stay are Russia and Venezuela. This is punishment?

2). Come home. Get treated like Bradley Manning by the gov't and Charles Manson by the Obamabot media. If he's lucky he'll get out of prison someday when he's 50 and his "prize" and be an American woman.

Dad needs to be telling him to choose #1 and helping him set up a life far, far away from the USSA (not a typo). Of of the problems with Baby Boomers is that they think it's still America circa 1972. But we've gone from being a county where the reporters who uncovered Nixon's foibles were given awards yet the reporter who broke the Snowden is being lambasted by the media, which is essentially now a fourth branch of gov't.

Snowden's dad's failure to see Red Pill realities makes him Beta of the Year in my opinion. If his son comes back, I predict Bradley Manning's fate or worse.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23100746

Messages In This Thread