rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five Reasons to Be a Feminist Man

Five Reasons to Be a Feminist Man

I remember a long time ago an old saying "Judge me and you negate me". This to my mind doesn't mean that you should not judge others, but that you should judge them accurately. These days, nearly every man in the western world will be accused of being a rapist at some point, the good the bad it simply won't matter. Some will just say fuck it, if I'm going to be labeled a rapist so nonchalantly then there's no point to holding my end of the social contract, I'll do what I want because the dignified behavior I exhibited for 15-30+ years simply didn't matter. That is the conclusion that many young men will begin to reach. And for no other reason then because an accusation of something always puts the burden of proof on the person who is accused, suddenly the accused is not only in a position of having to refute the accusation but also with proving that he is falsely accused along with all the energy and effort that that entails. It's a complete double bind. And western women want to throw these accusations on western most men? Who are the actual abusers here? This is why I expect that this watering down of the term rape will lead to women not being taken seriously. You can only cry wolf so many times before nobody listens. And that is when the real danger will come, and many won't care anymore because why protect silly people?

Messages In This Thread