rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Five Reasons to Be a Feminist Man

Five Reasons to Be a Feminist Man

If you play with fire enough, you get burned. If these men think they can play up to angry feminists without getting in their cross-hairs, they're wrong.

I saw this happen in college: well-meaning guys would befriend or date feminists, trying to get on their good sides, only to get screwed in some way. Actual examples: one guy got "accused" of using politically incorrect language in the newspaper and fired; another got dumped and shamed in public for his alleged sexual inadequacy; a third was blindsided when the feminist's Alpha Male came back and she instantly threw him out.

What such men don't realize is that while the primary socio-sexual relationship straight men have is with women, the primary relationship such women have is with each other. In a way, these women are developmentally disabled and have never gotten past the "boys are icky" mentality of second grade. They neither want or need you, despite what they say. They want to see you dance like a puppet and hung out to dry, just like the second grade girls wanted to see you get in trouble when they played tattle-tale.

So let these "Blue Boys" (hehe) try to curry favor with feminists by making pages like this. They'll get body-slammed like my college friends did and come crying to these parts when they find themselves Googling "false rape charges lawyer" or some such thing.

Addendum: it would be funny to troll that page by pretending you're a feminist and accusing the guys who put it together of being paternalistic and "rapey" by sticking their noses into women's issues. Or by pushing the feminist ideas so far that the so-called well-meaning men lose patience and reveal themselves. I saw someone on here do this recently on the below link and it was hilarious. Look for "Sarah Jane."

http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17...courtroom/

Messages In This Thread