rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trapped On An Island: Lists Of Five Things You Want

Trapped On An Island: Lists Of Five Things You Want

Recently, I have begun playing a game at work we have decided to call "20 Questions." The twist is the rapid nature of the questioning - you have ask the questions immediately as they come to you. Ranges from "Would you fuck Taylor Swift of Katy Perry?" "What's your gay for pay price?" "Skydiving or bungee jumping?"

Spawns some really interesting & sometimes disturbing responses. My favorite one to use is the "Bailey Jay v. Buck Angel." Google it if you dare.

[Image: sunset_picture.jpg]

Anyways, I started a new hypothetical (obviously nothing new) about being trapped on an island - what is most critical to you?

The control is this: You have a small house with all necessities taken care of. You have a stocked kitchen, bedroom & living room and one empty room. The island has no natural predators for humans and filled with docile wildlife. The size is roughly 50 to 60 acres, some of it dense jungle. Your house is right off the coast in a small clearing.

Back to the house, you have a television, a computer (laptop or desktop), a video gaming system (that for the purposes of this can play all games, dvds, etc). That's it - custom sound system, Ipods etc. are not included.

So, what lists can you come up with? I have used top five movies, top five books, top five females to have on hand to fuck, top five hobbies you would want to be able to engage in, top five entrees you would want to eat, top five people to have (could be a forum twist & have top five RVF members to have around), top five drinks, etc.

I will do a few.

Top Five Books:

1. Compilation of Nietzsche's work
2. Lady Chatterley's Lover by D.H. Lawerence
3. Reflections On The Revolution In France
4. Waterdeep by Troy Denning (Forgetten Realms/Dungeons & Dragons)
5. The Inferno by Dante

Top Five Movies

1. Gattaca
2. Wedding Crashers
3. Black Christmas (original)
4. Braveheart
5. The Boondock Saints

Top Five Video Games

1. Baldur's Gate II
2. Age of Empires: Conquerors
3. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
4. Alpha Centauri by Sid Meier
5. Skyrim

Honorable mentions: Assassin's Creed II, GTA 4, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 & NBA 2k13

Top Five TV Shows

1. Seinfeld
2. Futurama
3. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
4. Venture Brothers
5. King Of The Hill

If you think of more lists, let me know!

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread