rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through photography

Getting laid through photography

photography is an amazing opportunity for a man to meet really pretty girls and add value to their lives by taking great pictures of them. it's not that expensive either. that's why a lot of men get into photography, obviously, to be around pretty girls, but how do you actually get them in bed? well, i have a method i have been working on for several years that i am ready to share.

my simple method has nine easy steps:

1. stick to b/w photography. it's easier to learn, and more "artistic." that's a win win. color photography is HARD. trust me.

2. stick to natural lighting. artificial lighting is more expensive, and easier to fuck up. another win win. oh, and say to the girl that you "only work with natural light" with slight arrogance, and she will believe that you are a true artist. that's a triple win.

3. stick to portraits. don't do anything that could be interpreted as sleazy by doing lingerie or whatever. trust me on this too. would you rather see her in her underwear, or date her and sleep with her? another win.

4. practice b/w natural light pictures by taking pictures of vegetables and fruit. seriously. look up edward weston's peppers. so sensual and gorgeous. taking pictures of vegetables with natural light will teach you how to see the beauty of light and shadow. remember, photography is first and foremost about capturing light. learn to see light, and then learn how to make her comfortable in front of the camera, and you are halfway home.

5. oh yeah, get a basic nikon or canon with prime standard lens and a portrait lens -- email me for details if you want -- and be grateful that thanks to the miracle of technology, amazing DLSR cameras are pretty damn affordable.

6. start by taking pictures of your cute or ugly female friends, or if you have slightly more cash, get on model mayhem and pay some experienced models to work with you. just tell them you are starting out and they will be nice. girls don't bite, especially if they are paid.

7. once you have enough experience, post a casting call on model mayhem for TFP portraits -- time for print, nobody pays nobody -- and now is when you start meeting the girls you want to meet. oh yeah, all you need is a white wall and a window and a stool, and again, the "artistic arrogance" that you only work with natural light. schedule the shoot for several hours, starting in the afternoon (after lunch).

8. how to make her comfortable in front of the camera? joke around. be professional. again, BE PROFESSIONAL. wear a blazer. wear dress shoes. tease her a bit, use all your game skills, but don't overdo it. in fact, tell her she looks beautiful. encourage her. praise her. tell her how to pose. girls love that. you can give off a slightly sexual vibe, but no touching, just be a man, enjoy her, but respect her. BE PROFESSIONAL. show her the pics as you go along (if they're good), that will encourage her and build momentum and trust.

9. okay, so here's the simple, final twist that finally worked for me: BE PROFESSIONAL and then when the shoot is done, and it's evening by now, say, "i really enjoyed working with you. you did amazing. to thank you, i would like to invite you out for a drink." do this in a very polite, respectful way -- be the opposite of all the sleazy photographers she has undoubtedly met before -- and if you can get her to go out with you for an "instadate", that night or even on another night, then you have yourself a date with a really pretty girl that you picked out yourself.

that's it.

so the quick background on how i got to my theory: i did dozens of photo shoots where i tried being more sexual and touchy feely, and it created the wrong frame of me chasing her, and although she would enjoy the attention, eventually she would shut down, or at least be on guard to my advances. by being VERY PROFESSIONAL and RESPECTFUL, you create a situation where the girl is curious and also doubtful -- is he going to hit on me? is he attracted to me? she is suspended between hope and doubt. it helps to really know what you are doing -- practice! learn! -- and also to dress really well.

so yeah, i did dozens of photo shoots the more "predictable" way, and got nothing. barely a kiss. and then actually a friend of mine, not a photographer, suggested, hey, why not be just really professional, and make it a "two step" process. instead of trying to hook up with her during the shoot, just be professional, and ask her out in a polite way once the shoot is done.

bam!

i have done five shoots this way, and i slept with one beautiful girl, and almost slept with another. admittedly, it's a small sample size, but i can really see this method working long term. it just feels right. it makes sense. and so far, it works.

i didn't want to wait to write this post, because it takes months or years to become a great photographer, and so if you want to try this method, it's best to start right away. i am going to keep track of my own progress, and see how my method develops over time, but i am excited and confident about this basic structure.

alright, let me know if you have any questions. roosh and all of you in this forum have helped me so much, i am proud and happy to be able to give back.

best,
R

Messages In This Thread