rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Raped at Disney World

Raped at Disney World

No, let's really unpack this.

If I'm hanging out with my friend and she takes interest in my wallet, thinks its cool and wants to have a look and I say "no, you can't" as I hand it to her, at which point she looks it over and hands it back after five minutes with all the cash still inside it, have I been robbed?

I'm really confused by all these women who weren't sure if they were raped at first.

If you gotta ask, was I raped, you probably weren't.
If you think that a clarifying conversation will make it all better, you weren't raped.

Sure, someone may have taken advantage of your vulnerabilities.
Sure, someone may have been ungracious in bed.

But if you had sex with someone and they were able to remove your clothing, put their penis in your vagina and vigorously pleasure themselves with your body, the odds of them not leaving bruises and cuts in the process of overpowering you is unlikely.

Personally, I make a huge point out of confirming interest in continuing before escalating sexually if that escalation involves anything that could be "considered rape" later.

But the truth of the matter is that girls say "no" all the time and they engage in physical behaviour seconds later that says "yes."

Personally, this pisses me off because it gives women the justification to claim that they were raped ("I said no"), but it is a reality in a world were adults drink together before "hanging out."

No, this girl wasn't raped. She was just pissed that the dude wasn't interested in anything more from her than one-time sex. If he'd cooked her breakfast in the morning, scorned all other women going forward and began to fulfill the duties of dear boyfriend, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

She's just ashamed that she didn't get good value for her sexual currency.

If I started bitching about being mugged two months after the fact, people would be suspicious of my stupid story as well.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread