rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help on London, Riga and Paris Trip

Need help on London, Riga and Paris Trip

I am going to roll to London, Riga and Paris soon. About a week or so in each. Should be sick. I know fly girls in London and Paris that I will be rolling with so that should help. I am going to Riga instead of Estonia or Lithuania unless you can convince me I am completely blowing it by going to Riga.

Here is what I need:

London - (I have been to London tons, just not recently for more than a day).

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend? Or should I go Apartment?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss?

Riga - (Never been, I probably need the most help here).

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss? And which ones to avoid? (I have been boxing tons lately but I don't want to end up rolling around on the cobbles with three skinheads and rip my Custom Suit). Also want to avoid the hooker scene (although I don't pass judgment).

Day Game spots?

Food I need to try?

Custom Moves?

Paris- (I know Paris pretty well, but again, not really up on it)

Best areas to stay?

Hotels you recommend? Or should I go Apartment?

Bars, restaurants, clubs that are can't miss?

I got Day Game wired here, but if you have any suggestions, speak up.

Also, if anyone knows the best way to get from Riga to Paris, which airlines?, that would help also. I am guessing Ryanair is the best way to get from London to Riga, correct?

I think some of you guys like Lumiere are from London and Youngmobile has been to Paris recently so bust out the data sheets.

I will have a full data report as usual upon my return.

Messages In This Thread