rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Chicks On How To Pick Them Up In A Club

Toronto Chicks On How To Pick Them Up In A Club

The two bartenders had decent advise. The attention whores at the table made me gag. "He has to buy me a drink." Bitch please. I wish more dudes where like us. I'm pretty sure a majority of us would tell that girl to get fucked and approach another, better looking girl, once she asked for a drink. Unfortunately, there are tons of guys that would buy that girl a drink within 2 minutes of talking to her (which probably doesn't get them too far), which is why she thinks this behavior is okay. Not one time ever when I was in Brazil for six months, did a girl ever ask me to buy her a drink. What did happen though was girls actually turned down drink offers after we had been talking all night or even been on a couple dates.

I refuse to buy a girl a drink if she asks for it and it's our first time meeting. And I shit you not, I've probably had more girls buy me drinks than I've bought them excluding girlfriends. One of the girls I'm hooking up with now treats me often at the bar. I'll buy for her too but much less often than she buys for me. She also let me borrow her car for a week while she was out of town.

Messages In This Thread