rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

phone exchange:
- i take number based on some thing we have in common. i already know a bit about her usual schedule so i try to set up our date in advance [future projections portray us 'together' which builds comfort - good MM tip].
- i ask "so what's my name?". if she can't remember i call her out on it kind of jokingly but not really [makes her to invest at least emotionally].
- i call her phone on the spot. either i tell her to save me as some absurd nickname or i take her phone and do it myself [nickname makes me stand out more and anchors me with fun].
- i repeat out plans. if she's not sure then i'll set up a date over the phone.

hour(s) after we meet:
- i text her basic thing relevant to our previous conversation like "your opinion/point of view got me thinking". simple statement. i don't expect any response. if she responds it's going well.

one day later:
- when i'm on the move/outside i call in the afternoon/evening to tell her something interesting. short and sweet. if i feel we get along well then "let's meet on xxx day". we meet close to my/her place. if she's not down then i end the call I take more fancy road....

following days [optional] :
- i send flirty/funny texts in few days but still add the offer to meet. if that fails too then i only send occasional flirty texts with casual invitations in the place i'm already going to [i'm going to xyz you're welcome..]. if it goes nowhere it means i picked the wrong girl. but if she come out weeks later

the day of our date:
- in the middle of the day i text "see you at xxx place. crazy day, let's met at xxx hour. i can only imagine you in that dress.." [i change the time of meeting slightly just to see if she is available that day. also, the dress thing is relevant to our conversation we had before, i almost always talk about what kind of clothes i like girls to wear]

Messages In This Thread