rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Counter this shit test: " I'm too old for you "

Counter this shit test: " I'm too old for you "

Quote: (07-31-2010 07:48 AM)weasel1 Wrote:  

What do you guys think?[Image: dodgy.gif]

I use to get good reactions with a simple moment of silence, a dead look in her eyes...and say "you're right, you definitely don't have the stamina to stay up all night with me and be naughty...." ....smile and walk away.

This is the part where you just bruised her ego, like she just tried to do to you (but women never see it that way) and you just built up an emotion..

Two things will happen:

Scenario 1. She will qualify herself to you now, as to why she is not that old (which is what you want)

If she does No. 1 - immediately after, change her emotion of almost resentment towards you, to something happy..and funny. What you want is to stir a bunch of emotions in a short amount of time in older women - this actually builds comfort and trust.

Now, shortly after start escalating touching and she is yours!

Warning : Avoid conversations about her kids or anything to do with family ties with older women - this will immediately give her a guilt trip for thinking anything sexual about a younger man, and the latter will trigger her instinct to find a stable man to have a family with, which you do not qualify for since you're a younger man in her eyes.

Scenario 2. She'll let you walk away...which tells you she was not interested in you for sex at all...again, you avoided wasting any time invested.

Messages In This Thread