rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Odessa, Ukraine -- Indefinitely

Odessa, Ukraine -- Indefinitely

Quote: (06-01-2013 05:51 AM)RulerK Wrote:  

I should this every few months or so to keep reminding people, but I currently live in Odessa, Ukraine and have for the past 7 years. (I did not know of Roosh when he was here) I'm available to hang out and pickup pretty much anytime.

I also run a business consulting firm and a tourist agency that can help with cheap accommodation, transportation, translation and anything else one might need in a foreign land where hardly anyone speaks english.

Be sure to brush up on your body language skills because spoken communication is a MAJOR barrier here. Non-verbal is key!

PM me for a phone number.

-RulerK
(Kevin)

Hi Kevin, what do you mean "non-verbal" is key? Are you referring to a greater emphasis on dancing among the women there or "language" such as them holding hands even on first dates? As for spoken communication I noticed that even with my "non-local" Russian (I speak advanced yet with an accent) skills I really did not have to use them that much, around 50% of the people that I met spoke passable English and with the others I ended up listening more than talking.

Messages In This Thread