rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LMR everytime!

LMR everytime!

- i can sense that you rush things too much
girls are like cars, you have to turn them on first to go for a ride. next time try to switch from driving really fast on 2nd gear with high revs to slow steady ride on 5th gear with slow revs.

- pay attention to her
her reactions to your game tell you everything. if you try to take her hand and lead her around physically and she declines she doesn't trust you. now you know. etc. that's why try to....

- let her experience you a lot
ie: switch places, change topics, interact with other people in front of her, challenge her, appreciate her, qualify her, do some roleplays [you're my bitchy ex wife for the next 10 minutes, start!], build tension by pauses and deep eye contact, mess something up and let her see how you recover, etc. that's how you build massive comfort. it's not fact based like where you from/what you do etc. it's behavior based. she will trust if she sees a lot from you in different scenarios. it's like.. she's seen enough from you > therefore she knows what to expect from you > therefore she feels comfortable being with you > therefore she trusts you > therefore she wants you.

- pull to your place at the end when she's ready
that's the way i do it. i just think.. ok i can't sleep with her in public and disrespecting time factor will backfire. cool, let's waste time creatively [like in detention in school] and have some epic fun time together and let it unfold.

Messages In This Thread