rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Tha Fundamentals:

Confidence, Approaching, Masculinity, Body Language, Humor, Style.
[/quote]

I agree, I truly believe that these fundamentals is all you need in the game...

I have a good example of a ex-worker at our company. He had to explain me about the work he did, so i'll could take over when he was on vacation. So after a while it became a more social talk. He was the first to tell me about pick-up artists and the whole world behind it. He was a true believer of all the theories. He took a plane to chicago for a seminar of david d. angelo...read all the stuff about seducing etcetc....
I was a bit critical about it, but he truly believed it was the only way to get the girl you wanted.

After a while i ran into him in my local bar and he was with another douchebag drinking some beers and "sarging" for the local girls. The style of both of them was goofy and not really up-to-date. It was obvious in the hole bar/dancing: these guys are really pathetic. I was with my crew and i am lucky to be surrounded with the popular people/ girls in my life. These douchebags stood there and watched me dancing and making fun with 7s and 8s and maybe higher.

And this guy (the real pick-up fanatic) told me all the stories about how many girls he had etcetc and had a really big mouth dating and fucking 2 girls at the same time. There was a party of my company and he walked in with the two girls and the girls were below 5s (just 2 ugly fatties)

Final conclusion: first you have to get the fundamentals and basics of a interesting guy and then it can be helpful to know some theory about pick-up. Not the other way around.

Messages In This Thread