rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Pick-up Theories not a bit overrated and overanalyzed these days?

Your not leaving much room for guys to leave an opinion without countering your recommendations flat out.

I couldn't disagree more with the above general discount of almost every PUA, and the specific endorsements.

I do agree that there is a lot of BS out there, and a lot of trash. But to say that the Mystery Method is what new guys need, while flat out discrediting everyone else, is misleading him greatly, imo. I'm not familiar with the love system routine manuals.

Real naturals don't do anything remotely resembling the Mystery Method.

I'm of the opinion that guys should aim to where they ultimately want to be from the beginning, and not dick around with some kind of 'method' and then decide later that they want to change it up completely and get more advanced. Go for the advanced stuff right away, and work on integrating it into your personality from the beginning. It takes time. Don't fuck yourself up by learning how to entertain and peacock girls into bed, unless you need practice socializing in general. If thats the case, learn how to entertain, but don't expect girls to fall into bed with you on a regular basis, as I think it will breed bad habits if thats what you train yourself to do when your trying to lay a girl.

Tyler Durden writes a lot of good inner game stuff. There is no way that his AMOG counters, or whatever, are his best contribution. Style isn't even a real PUA. I agree that De'Angelo's stuff is limited for much else other than motivation and some marginally funny/confident lines.

I've made my recommendations elsewhere in other threads and recently, and so wont make them again here for risk of it seeming like I'm constantly plugging other guys stuff. But there is stuff way beyond mystery method, and a lot of other guys stuff which covers different aspects of 'game' that a guy needs to sharpen.

Messages In This Thread