rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

Just got back from a night out. I went 1000% sexual over text the same night, which is not usual for me. This proved to be a very interesting text exchange.

Quick backstory. Met her near end of night, about 140am. Mildly sexual, some dancing, moderate to intense touching, slight kissing. Took her number and this text exchange happened 30 minutes later.

Me: Fun to meet you tonight. You're lucky it was my bullshit night
Her: Lmaoo how is that lucky
Me: Because if you had met me on my villain night you wouldn't have been able to handle it
Her: Haa doubt it but ok haha... yum mcdonaldss
Me: I would offer to come play with your tits right now but mcdonalds is a turnoff
Her: Ok....

(5 min later)

Her: Did you leave the club yet
Me: I can come over to your place, if you have cookies
Her: Lmaoo
Me: Are you sure you could handle me on bullshit night though
Her: Yes
Me: If you take me into your house though you seriously better have cookies. Where are you ill pick you up
Her: Lol im driving home
Me: Address
Her: 69 bullshit ave
Me: I'm the bullshitter tonight, not your. You missed your chance I'm off to fight crime and save the world now
Her: Lmao!!

This proved interesting. Never have I pushed sexual over text the same night like this. It feels like I was actually close at one point to getting a ONS. Funny thing is, she sent me another text after that last one asking me about fighting crime and such.

I'm thinking of texting her tomorrow and trying to push something sexual off the bat. I want to push for a hangout at her place, or pick her up at hers with the subtext that I will be pushing for sex and if she comes out with me she understands that and complies

What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread