rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

what's up with this weird sleazy touching thing? like sitting next to her and placing your hand on her thighs and keeping it there... or standing next to her and putting hand on her lower back where it just sits there... like what this is supposed to accomplish? looks like a guy who wants to stamp her with his fingerprints [Image: amuse.gif]

instead..

give her reasons to touch her so she can rationalize and feel comfortable. because you prepare her what's coming you can quickly see how open she is to it. FRAME the touch right. then make a move and back off. amp it bit with time. it's fluid fun smooth spontaneous. in & out. there's rhythm to it. if she declines for example your intro then it's still fine cause at least you didn't make uncomfortable. but most of the time she can't really front cause all she's thinking is "oh he's teaching me massage now it's ok". it's justified but at the same time she feels the sensation of physical contact. it's much better than playing physical chess with a girl by trying some thing out of the blue and watching how it goes.

for example..

- you comment how tall she is and you grab her hand and pull her in very close to you to measure how tall she actually is. voila here's your "purpose" she can justify getting physical. you hold each others hands [very intimate]. you're standing like 10cm/4inches away from each other. only people who kiss stand so close. you can also put hand on her shoulders to "correct" her posture. and then say "ok you're almost perfect" and physically let go and push back. this height reason works every time.

- tell her she smells nice and get really close to her neck touching her face with your nose. you go in smell smell smell and back off.

- tell her she's your best friend from now and go for a hug. make this hug funny. then back off.

- more subtle one can be something like commenting her skin or well groomed hands like "you know what you skin seems so nice and soft let me check" and you take her hand and caress it gently. it's very sexy. but still, there is so called purpose behind it.

- [from this saturday] i'm dancing with a chick in a bar but no touching just teasing. and i tell her "oh shit you don't what to know what she's doing [her friend with my friend she can't see]. and she's like "haha i probably don't really want to know" and i say "ok i'll just show you what they doing" and i place my hands over her shoulders hips ass squeeze it everything, all of it basically out of nowhere [there was no touch between us until this point] and it was fine cause i gave her reason to latch onto and justify my touch. not to mention that i made up what her friend was doing [Image: amuse.gif]

- reach out your hand for her to grab and pull her in to do a little ball room dance. it's fun silly appropriate socially accepted [even i'm just random guy having random girl glued to me in seconds.. again, massive rationalization, it's ok cause we "dance" gracefully]. then spin her once then let go but hold her one hand and talk like that.

- find one chair / bar stool tell her "let's sit down" take her hand and sit her on your lap. tell her "it's fine you're light". she might be like is it ok? but you distract her from hesitating and give her new reason [weight].

- introducing massage topics and trying some for fun is always great way to get some touching going on.

- when you reapproach you can say loud "hey come here!" and reach out your hand [on shoulders level] so that as she's coming over she sees you're going to put your arm around her. you do it and ask "where have you been...?" talk for few moments and let go.

- any kind of story that is relevant to physical contact is great excuse to touch. like talking about sensitive parts of body and showing her [by touching] etc. just remember to not have this weird horny look on your face when you touch her. she might test you on this "don't you get too comfortable?" so gotta own your bullshit 100% "what? i'm just showing you xyz, if you're not ok with it just tell me " and try to really mean that you wanted to show her this or that and keep it lighthearted. if you say it with a matter of fact manner she will buy it.

- poking her stomach is funny and teasing her that belly buttons is your fetish so she better not show you if she has one

- on approach point at her come up reach out your hand ut hand on shoulder to move her a little towards you say something and let go

plowing physically and aggressively / weird lingering hand on her body / waiting for IOIs / kino ladders.. forget it.

Messages In This Thread