rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Don, you are comically insecure. I'm not specifically calling you and your friends those names. Those posts were not aimed at you or them in particular. If you feel threatened and offended by terms like "evolutionary failure", "hopeless", "unfitness" and "omega", that speaks to your self-identification as a person (or as the friend of a person) who meets those descriptions.

In other words, the problem isn't with what I'm saying, it's with your perception of what I'm saying.

Really, I don't think you're cut out for this place if you're that sensitive. We like to speak the truth here (as we see it, at least) and don't like to hold back to preserve the feelings of weepy-eyed chodes. I wouldn't be disappointed if you never posted again. If you think I'm a dick I encourage you to place me on ignore.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread