rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government should pay women to date losers

Government should pay women to date losers

Quote: (05-19-2013 06:29 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This is a forum for men, Don. If you want to cry about being offended by the stark expression of the harsh truths of the sexual marketplace maybe you should point your browser to Jezebel. Frankly, I don't give a fuck about your hurt feelings, or how upset you are by the incontrovertible assertion that your friends will be by definition evolutionary failures if they don't reproduce. I don't write posts with the express intention of making Don feel good about his friends. If you object to the argument I presented I encourage you to submit a counterargument of your own rather than vomit up some drivel about how offended you are, like some aggrieved woman who takes everything personally.

The entire point of my argument, which you somehow glossed over, probably due to the distraction of your misty-eyed, homo-erotic recollections of your old friends, was that nature doesn't care how tall, or smart or good-looking people are if they can't figure out how to reproduce. Their positive qualities will most likely exit the gene pool if they lack the all-important ability to sheath their dick in a vagina with regularity. You may find that a disgusting truth, but it's a truth nonetheless.

Ok, i'll break it to you fast because I already wasted enough time. I agree with the proposition that "nature doesn't care how tall, or smart or good-looking people are if they can't figure out how to reproduce". What I am saying is this:

All you are doing is attacking and pointing fingers and calling names. Contrary to what you think, you are not sharing any "harsh sexual marketplace truths", at least you didn't with your original post, you are simply being a dick. You are spiteful and you prove that with your shit post above that's made 90% of indirect or direct attacks against me. And because you obviously were unable to extract my argument from the examples i posted, i'm going to lay it down as simple as I possibly can:
There are some good men that are incels just because of bad circumstances(ex. my future doc friend) that shouldn't be labeled as 'hopeless omega losers' by some dipshit that calls himself 'Scorpion', they deserve respect because some of them will grow up to be valuable members of society, and good beta male husbands(which are the glue to society), so treating and labeling them as genetic failures is absurd. I can tell you see yourself as a big deal, trust me, you're not, get over yourself.

Messages In This Thread